Do you believe in ghosts?

Post info about you, your alias, your job or your history.

Moderator: Seniors

SouLjahGurl
Clan Member
Clan Member

Do you believe in ghosts?

Postby SouLjahGurl » Fri Jan 08, 2016 4:39 am

Hi guys,

So I love Supernatural stuff. I love talking bout the paranormal, love watching paranormal investigator type shows, love horror movies and basically all things creepy and scary. Now when it comes to actual real spirits/ghosts etc, I kind of do and do not believe in it. Basically I believe that the spirit of someone doesn't exist BUT I do believe in demons. So I believe a demon (good or bad) can take the form of a 'spirit'. I have had my own share of weird experiences and heard some. I've done some 'ghost hunting' of my own. When I say ghost hunting I really mean just take photos and voice recordings with my phone. If you don't know, what you can't see with a naked eye can show up in photos. Same with voice recordings, what you may not hear yourself can be picked up in a voice recording. There are some other devices you can use like EMF detectors, Thermal image cameras, nightvision cameras, etc. I'd love to use them but I dont have them :/ I haven't personally captured ghosts in pics but a my family friend has. I have had some EVP's (Electronic voice phenomenon, basically voice recordings) though. So here is a paranormal story of mine. I don't really know how to explain this so if you guys have an idea please let me know.

I was around 11 when this happened. My mums ex, my stepdad at the time was a painter and basically worked when he felt like it. So it was a weekday, I got up around 10 and heard him cough and thought 'Oh he didnt go to work today.' I got up, went to the loungeroom to watch some TV. Now where I am the front door is right beside me. So I can see who goes in and out. So while I was watching TV I saw him come in, put his foot on the shoe rack and tie his shoe. I didn't really say anything to him. Later on he kinda disappeared. Like, he wasn't in the house anymore. But he didnt leave through the front door as I would've seen him so I thought he went through the back door and didn't think much of it. I was home the whole day.

Later that night at around 8pm he came back but in his work clothes. I looked at him puzzled and asked where he was. He said he was at work. Confused I asked if he came home and changed at all (I knew he didnt cause I was home all day and would've saw him but still) which he replied No. Then I asked when he left and he said he left around 8am and just came back home now. I went to their bedroom and saw the clothes he was wearing hanging on the clothes rack.

Now this DEFINITELY happened. I have no doubt in my mind. BUT I dont know how to explain it. A ghost? shapeshifter? Monster? Siren? Werewolf? Zombie?... WUT? 8O

So that's my story. So now do YOU guys have a paranormal story? I love hearing about them, I can listen to them all day. So please share it with us :) Or are you a skeptic? Do you not believe in ghosts at all or you're kind of on the edge about it? Love to hear your thoughts & opinions. :)

Cheers,
SouLjah' Gurl :twisted:
1 x
Cheers,
SouLjah' Gurl :twisted:

aubotron
Clan Member
Clan Member

Re: Do you believe in ghosts?

Postby aubotron » Fri Jan 08, 2016 5:32 am

I think I was around 17 or 18 and living at home still.
In my room playing on the computer or watching tv when I heard my mum scream from next door(Its about 1am).
I got there ASAP and switched the light on.The air in the room felt thick with electrical charge(the only way to describe it).I think there was even a buzzing in the air.
My mum was sitting up in bed looking at the photo of my Grandpa on a set of draws at the other end of the bed.
The photo was changing!..Different faces and portraits were `rushing` through in the photo for a few seconds then it stopped.I was open minded about life then as mum was a clairvoyant medium (had helped police with cases) and the topics of conversation in our house were regularly around` spirits etc`
But I had never seen anything with my own eyes though and this changed the way I Looked at the world/s we live in.
:D
1 x
Post for Victory!

Mysteex
Nooooooooooob

Postby Mysteex » Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:04 am

I am a really rational person and paranormal phenomenon just amazed me.
People have been killed saying hearth was round few hundred years ago and I think science will explain things we cannot explain today.

I have had my bunch of scary and weird things while I've been a kid and cannot explain it.

Getting older, I really trust now that we live in a world and universe which is managed by exchange of energy. we are all made up of billions of atoms in movement. The matter is made up of atoms in movement and all of this is energy. We are far of understanding and explaining the quantum physic and may be in few hundred years we could.

I now believe then when we pass away, a portion of the energy we are is going back to the global system and may be, can be transmitted to someone as a new born. Spirits or demon could be then a flow of energy which has not found a new shell or is not transmitted and stay there. As everything is made up of energy, it can result in appearances, voices, movements of things.

This is my rational explanation of these phenomenon even there is no proof of anything I can provide. I just believe in that way :)

Cheers
Mysteex
2 x

Halsey
Senior Clan Member
Senior Clan Member

Postby Halsey » Mon Apr 18, 2016 6:55 pm

GUYS,
have a look at this, Jeff Cole is a friend of mine, I'm certain he'd answer any questions you might have.

http://www.ghostlyencounters.net/#!GETT ... b8ad1cca2c

Cheers

Halsey
1 x
Never interrupt your enemy when he is in the middle of making a mistake.

Napoleon Bonaparte

Return to “About You”