Read first please.
rules for both servers, 1.3 & source

Moderator: Seniors

eatmydeadmeat
Nooooooooooob

Reason for being banned?

Postby eatmydeadmeat » Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:27 am

Hi,

I was playing on the public server yesterday and was banned with no apparent warning for no apparent reason. All I got was a message calling me a cock bag. Could someone explain why I was banned?

Cheers
0 x

BigMike
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Reason for being banned?

Postby BigMike » Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:46 am

eatmydeadmeat wrote:Hi,

I was playing on the public server yesterday and was banned with no apparent warning for no apparent reason. All I got was a message calling me a cock bag. Could someone explain why I was banned?

Cheers

Did you have voice turned on ? "banned with no warning" normally means "I did not have voice on". We admin by voice, and have a strict warn, kick, ban policy.

Would would have been warned multiple times.
0 x
GRAMMAR: The difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit.

Fraggster
Clan SS Member
Clan SS Member

Postby Fraggster » Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:04 am

Best to post opin the DoD:S unban request section. Please follow the template provided there in the stickied thread.
0 x
- Frag Out! -

Sanity is but a figment of the imagination.

"Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn." - Benjamin Franklin

"By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail." - Benjamin Franklin

Fraggster
Clan SS Member
Clan SS Member

Postby Fraggster » Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:06 am

Fraggster wrote:Best to post in the DoD:S unban request section. Please follow the template provided there in the sticky thread.
0 x
- Frag Out! -

Sanity is but a figment of the imagination.

"Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn." - Benjamin Franklin

"By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail." - Benjamin Franklin

eatmydeadmeat
Nooooooooooob

Postby eatmydeadmeat » Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:49 pm

Thanks for the response. Looks like it was a short term ban. Still would be nice to know why I was banned so I can avoid it in the future.
0 x

BiNDeaD
WAD Groupie

Postby BiNDeaD » Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:33 pm

well for starters when you join the sever, take time to read the rules before joining the game, that way you have an idea how we admin. secondly make sure you have your sound on and listen to the admins directions when being spoken to. it also helps if you have a mic and answer when being spoken to. its a social server for fun not for raking up high kill scores, it's all about being social and fun to play with, so join in the banter relax and enjoy yourself i.e. be part of the community. no-one is ever banned, kicked etc unless they have been warned first, so if you were that's because you were not listening to the admins or you were ignoring them, thus the consequence's of your actions and deemed in the reactions of the admins.
0 x

FMJunkie
Clan Member
Clan Member

Postby FMJunkie » Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:16 pm

stupid1 stupid1 stupid1 stupid1
0 x
I have a disease called AWESOME, you don't understand since you don't have it :!:

Return to “SERVER RULES”